Integris Advance is a program that is used with the StorMax monitor. It facilitates communication between the StorMax Monitor and your computer, and can be used for several different functions. Follow this guide to install Integris Advance.
- First, you need to navigate to www.advancedgrainmanagement.com, and click on “LOGIN”, near the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “MY OPI INTEGRIS” and then either log in if you are a returning customer, or follow the instructions to create a new account if you are a new customer.
- Once you have logged into your account, click on the “IntegrisAdvance” tab, and then click on “Software”. From there, click on “download” next to the V126.96.36.199 version of the software, labeled Feb 25, 2013.
- Once you have downloaded the executable, run it on your computer. When you are prompted, click “Install” to continue with the installation.
- At the next pop-up window, click on “Install Integris Advance” to continue the installation. When the installation is complete, you will be asked to restart your computer. Restart your computer to begin using Integris Advance.
- Your installation should now be complete. A shortcut for Integris Advance will now be on your desktop. When you open the program you will see the program looking to talk to a Stormax Monitor in the top left, displaying the message “Auto-Detect Monitor”.