Using the red jumper procedure, you can reset a cable node and do a battery charge test
- Using a Phillips head screwdriver, removed the 3 screws on the top of the node.
- Inside the node enclosure, the red jumper is located on one of two pins. To deactivate the node to charge it, place the jumper on both pins.
- Replace the node cover and screws. Leaving the node in position, it will require a few days to fully charge.
- When returning to the node after charging, repeat the node cover removal procedure. Remove the jumper from both pins and return it to original position on one pin only.
- Replace the node cover and screws.
- Upon successful node reactivation, contact your OPIsystems Customer Success rep to confirm the node is in operation.